2. By means of life detector, search and rescue dog and other equipment, and by means of listening, watching, knocking, shouting, being good at earthquake emergency rescue, popular science books and so on, the specific location and number of the trapped persons are determined.
3. Find out whether the collapse of the building caused gas (natural gas) , water pipes burst, the fall of the power lines are live.
4. To know whether there is fire, flood, hazardous chemicals, toxic material leakage, radioactive material diffusion and so on in the disaster area.
5. Master the scene of the road traffic, to determine the rescue vehicles of the passage, operating site and the required vehicle equipment and personnel.
Coordinate with relevant departments to demarcate warning areas, set up warning lines, implement local traffic control. Fire, flood, leakage of dangerous chemicals, power supply and building collapse should be taken into account in the determination of warning scope.
When participating in the rescue and rescue of earthquake disaster accidents, the commanders of the fire forces and relevant personnel shall attend the meeting of the local government’s general headquarters for earthquake rescue and rescue, formulate the rescue and rescue plan, and grasp the disaster situation, receive the task and organize the implementation.
The fire rescue and rescue headquarters shall be set up to formulate rescue and rescue operational plans, determine the deployment of rescue forces and carry out rescue operations in accordance with the principle of ensuring the critical, urgent, dangerous, important and key positions (regions) .
Carry Out Division of labor deployment, emphasize security protection, put forward operational
Determine routes for the transfer and evacuation of victims and supplies.
Under the guidance of earthquake experts, arrange site safety personnel to observe the environment of the rescue site all the way, understand and find dangerous conditions and signs such as aftershocks, building (structure) collapse or leakage of dangerous chemicals,and timely issue warning signals, to facilitate the rapid and safe evacuation of rescue workers.
1. Quickly organize rescue operations, the use of a variety of rescue means and equipment, and spare no effort to rescue people in distress, trapped.
2. Strengthen publicity and guidance, can use public address equipment for broadcasting, guide the masses to carry out self-help, self-help activities, guide the masses to call the police for rescue and put out the initial fire.
3.By asking, listening, shouting, smelling, seeking, judging, measuring and other methods, using life detector, search and rescue dog and other equipment, to determine the number of buried people and specific location. The use of demolition, lifesaving, traction, lifting equipment and other equipment, active rescue buried pressure personnel, early detection, early rescue.
4. For sites with different degrees of disaster, hazardous and heavy-duty areas should be given priority for rescue; for sites with many people in urgent need of rescue at the same time, priority should be given to those with more people waiting for rescue; for the injured, priority should be given to the seriously injured, the sick, the old, the weak, the women and children.
5.In serious disaster areas, in addition to the deployment of rescue forces, but also quickly notify the medical emergency departments, set up on-site emergency ambulance, to assist medical personnel to treat the injured.
6.To assist the medical emergency personnel in rescuing the seriously and critically wounded, such as asphyxia, shock and hemorrhage, and to transfer them to the hospital for further treatment.
7.Transfer and evacuate the victims, protect or evacuate the important materials in time.
Remove the risk
Shut-off valve. Close the pipeline valves such as water leakage, gas leakage and electricity leakage caused by the earthquake disaster, and effectively deal with the leakage accident of dangerous chemicals.
Pile on the collapse of the building piles, the hanging walls or signs of collapse to clear debris first, to prevent rescue personnel casualties.
Put out the fire at the scene in time, pay attention to eliminate the water on the scene.When multiple fires occur at the same time, the safety of key areas and important parts should be ensured.
In case of leakage and diffusion of hazardous chemicals, measures such as neutralization and dilution, leakage plugging and drainage, embankment and other measures can be taken to prevent secondary disasters.
Earthquake disaster relief tasks are heavy, difficult, and time-consuming. All kinds of life-saving, dismantling and other equipment, as well as daily necessities such as drinking water, food, medicine, and clothing, must be supplied in time to ensure that the troops need to fight continuously for a long time.
1. In coordination with the earthquake, public security and other departments to use life detector, search dogs and other equipment and equipment, once again on the scene to detect, search, confirm whether there are trapped, in distress personnel.
2. To register the rescued casualties and hand them over to the medical and ambulance personnel; to the scene accompanied by the leakage of dangerous chemicals, the use of dilution dispersion, sand buried pressure and other methods to remove the low-lying areas or surface residues.
3. Check the personnel, collect and arrange the equipment. After the rescue, the team must be a comprehensive and thorough inventory of personnel, check whether there are injured or missing persons, and will check the situation report to the commander-in-chief on the scene, make a good record.
4. Stand down, hand over, and evacuate safely.
Scan the QR code or click to read the original text to answer the question~